Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Competent!

MWAHAHA!

Am finally and officially a competent driver. :D

Two years. Really fast, in't it? I still remember taking lessons with the rotund Mr Chua who kept calling me 鸟瓜, e.g. "鸟瓜啊你, 换gear没有踩clutch!"

鸟瓜, literally "bird melon" which means dunce/idiot/dumbass in his dictionary. I have no idea how he came to coin this freakish phrase.

Anyway today was one of those super-productive (relative to my usual routine of wake-up-go-class-come-back-play-games-sleep) days.

i) I woke up at 7 something in the morning and managed to score a freakin B ranking on DMC4's mission 18. Goodness DMC4 is just mind-blowing.

ii) After that i went to the photo shop near my house to have my license-sized photo snapped.

iii) And while waiting i had the fantastic KFC Twister. Nostalgic! S'been ages ages ages! They last had it while i was in primary school and mum bought it every time and it was just divine. The new Twister, however, has got honey mustard in it which i hate as it tastes like wasabi (mustard-fried chicken = bad combo), so i requested that they swap it with mayonnaise and it was just divine!

iv) And while i waited somemore for the damn photos to be developed ("mesin baru buka la, sir.") i had my tires pumped. Pretty impulsive, actually. I originally visited the petrol station to grab some drinks, then i saw the air pump!

v) An hour later i drove to the JPJ place to fix my D license but got lost on the way. I got lost in PJ State, got lost in Section 14, got lost in some strange shoplot at the side of the federal highway and i got lost at Asia Jaya. Bah! Didn't know that the JPJ place is so easy to get to.

So now, i have my new license! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment