Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stun

My dad never ceases to amaze me.

The body wash lotion / liquid was out the other day and I was mentioning to him to get some when, so ngam, that mum bought refill packs. 

Dad: "Wow. Refill packs. Did you buy them?"
Me: "Mum did."
Dad: "Ok, what you need to do now is to cut open the packet. Then, pour out any excess water from the old container, fill in the container, and screw the cap up tight."
Dad: "If there are any remaining body wash liquid, find another container, pour it in, and screw the cap up tight."
Me: *incredulous raised eyebrows* "U think i dunno izzit!!! I have a degree already!"
Dad: "Aiya.." *incomprehensible mumbling fades as he walks away*

-_-"

Kena stun man, i tell you.

Always treating me like kid. Jesus. Those are the instructions you give to 7 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment