Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Humph

1) I hate conversing with old uncles who appear to have accumulated half-a-life-time's worth of bullshittery and can unleash their buttload of crap at whim. They make me feel so inadequate coz, well, my bullshittery isn't quite as refined. XD And it all boils down to: experience.

2) I've decided to cancel my trip to Taiwan coz the person in charge is a disgusting and shameless sonnuvabitch whose greed knows no bounds (wants us to give him lots of presents / perks to bribe him into approving my application suck my balls la).

3) Now that i have no trip to look forward to in December, parents are now bugging me to look for a job, which i am rather reluctant to do. The extra cash will be immensely welcome as i can spend spend spend on stuff stuff and more stuff but i can't stomach the fact that i'll be out in the world quite so soon. I need my vacation leh... Such a stuck-up brat i am... Ain't I? Sigh


But if i don't, i'll be stuck in a job for at least a year before i can go travelling so i wanna have some real fun before i settle down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment