Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quick

Suit
Just visited the tailor to have my measurements taken. Have decided to tailor-make a suit for myself as it is impossible to get a perfect-fitting store-bought suit when u have a figure as rotund as mine. X( I looked the best back in my CIMP days, with that G2000 suit which was a lil tight-ish back then, but now i can barely... Aih.. 

Graduation
Convocation is in less than 2 weeks. Can you believe it? 3.5 years, over in a flash. Aaaaaand, after having a quick browse thru my pimply CIMP graduation pictures, i know i must not have any zits on my face. Will visit the doctor tomorrow to get a quick prescription of pills. Sounds vain la, but how often does one graduate? I don't want the memory of this momentous rite-of-passage to be tainted by presence of unsightly red spots on my photos.

Klutz
My sis is a major klutz. She falls down. All the time, and comes home sporting all sorts of bruises. Purple. Blue. Black. Greenish. Yellow-tinged. I think it's the drinking (think: kneeling at side of road puking guts out, knee kena ground = bruise!), and the inhumanely high and spiky high heels she wears. Lethal combination that'll get you to trip all the time.

AND she's always locking herself out of her car with the keys still inside. 4 times. 4. Friggin. Take. The. Keys. Out. Goddamnit.
Curl
Was randomly watching Youtube when i came across the baffling title of a video: How to Curl your Hair with a Hair Straightener. Ironic. :D




So that concludes my quick update. Back to watch Smallville. Oh wait.

Lana
I really despise Lana Lang, despite her being incredibly gorgeous. I just can't stomach her whole big-doe-eye vulnerability thing she's got going on so well. Makes me want to give her a tight slap, and she'll propel herself backward into a wall / table / door / rock / pole and subsequently drop unconscious like most of scenes in Smallville. People don't faint so easily in real life la!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment