Thursday, October 26, 2006

Aaaaargh!!

Final Fantasy 12 is driving me nuts! Throughout the game, i got Game Over-ed no less than 10 times! It requires so much training.. Vomit blood. Worst part is that they do not tell you that you need to train. One area you will find a bunch relatively weak monsters that you can kill will a few strikes. Then just one zone away, you get your ass kicked like no tomorrow, and Game Over! Baaa!!

Normally i get killed by bosses. But yesterday my entire party got wiped out by some normal creatures in the Stilshrine of Miriam. I was horrified and went to check for guides @ gamefaqs.com. Turned out i should have at least a base level of 30-35. But most of my characters are at 22-25. Holy crap ass!

****************************************************

Anyway, we went to celebrate mum's birthday at a seafood restaurant called Coconut Flower. Situated in some god-forsaken place i did not know how to go to, it sells a wide variety of tasty and delicious seafood. Truth be told, i really do not fancy seafood all that much. I don't have that zeal. Initially mum suggested that we go for hi-tea or something, so i got really excited and anticipated a visit to a beautiful and classy hotel. Unfortunately for me, mum went all emo and crazy and changed her mind in the last minute. Sighs.

Ah well. Coconut Flower wasn't all that bad lah... The place is quite atmospheric, with exuberant trees planted in the vicinity. Their salted chicken was divine. As was their Teochew Style steamed pomfret. And there was this absolutely fantastic salted egg prawn, which i did not consume (allergic to prawns. they make my lips swell like angelina jolie)...
T_T I Love Prawns!!! Oh god. Why punish me so? Sighs..

No comments:

Post a Comment