Sunday, October 29, 2006

Holidays

Sighs. Sighs. My holidays are coming to an end.

I spent the last 10 days in the most unproductive manner. I sat at home. I ate (subsisted mostly on milk, bread, peanut butter). I played games (and got KO-ed / GameOver-ed / my Head Pawned countless times), I slept. And i played more games.

I made some abortive plans with Nico to catch some movies.

I made some abortive plans with Siao Ming and Mojojoseph to so sth with the torturous IDC ISU.

and now there's something wrong with my body clock. For the past few days i've been sleeping at 4am, and waking up 11 hours later.

************************************
Things i have done "right" during the hols:

  • Managed to train my FF12 characters to level 23 (on average).
  • Convinced mum that, however beautiful they are, her lillies are actually smelly, not fragrant.
  • Went to gym 5 times (not merely to blow aircond and listen to headache-inducing trance music).
  • Managed to sleep a lot (to regenerate my body for the oncoming weeks of ISU onslaught).
  • Managed to celebrate mum's birthday.
  • Convinced dad that he has to buy flowers for mum eventhough she has her smelly lillies.
  • Managed to try Canadian 2-for-1 Pizza, which is not bad. Satisfactory.
  • Completed DHL Case Study for Yvonne Woi and submitted on time via Sunway Blackboard.
Oh that reminds me. Will be going to DHL for a study trip! Fun. The initial destination of San Francisco Coffee would have been much better, but who am i to complain eh?

************************************************
Dad is completely against my choice of painting my new room black. -_-"
He's totally superstitious.. Hmm.. Best not to worry. Have 2 months++ break after CIMP to design my ideal room.

Now i have to focus on CIMP! and CIMP! S'good that WI has no ISU. Saves me some time. Phew

No comments:

Post a Comment