Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Argh

Bah! Finally got 1 bloody assignment outta my hair. Economics. Phew. The answers for the second assignment were easier to obtain that its horrendously brain-teasing predecessor. I think Alvin's gonna slaughter us regardless. *sighs*

Next up is management. Brrrargh! I frickin detest management. It's a pile of useless rubbish. And the second assignment is a nightmare. A two-thousand-word report. Damn! I don't get why we have to learn loads and loads of theories on ridiculously intricate ways to manage subordinates. The whole learning process wouldn've been much better without that Arasan guy messing things up. His tutes are absolutely mystifying. His style is so vague, so ambiguous. There's no getting a straight answer when he's around! He accepts all our feedback, but somehow manages to make us feel inadequate and dysfunctional. Sighs. Drives me insane.

Speaking of insane.. Accounting assignment two is also a cause of insanity. Pages and pages of fake 'real' documents. Accounting is just not for me, i guess. I am not that meticulous.

***
Anyway, i got banned from the MUSA lounge for the remainder of the semester. Fuck them. Shudda given the bitch-queen-from-hell the hell she deserved. All because i was inside the room for less than 1 minute. Man.. My luck isn't going very well huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment