Saturday, May 19, 2007

Football

Ok I watched my first football match since the world cup finals just now. FA Cup Finals Chelsea vs Man U. I had absolutely no idea what the hell is FA Cup, but since it was a final, and since yz ditched us for it, i decided to give it a try.

It was a freakin boring game, i tell you. 0-0 for 90mins + 15 mins of halftime. Then Chelsea scored during the 116th minute if am not mistaken, securing the cup. Such a waste of time, really. Should've just tuned in during extra-time.

I'm sure there were quite a few instances that would have caused crazy football fans to scream in outrage, but they had little effect on me. That's the bright side of being a non-football-watching person. I don't have a supporting team, and so a missed shot will induce me to think "wow. that nearly went in" instead of an agitated "dammit u *#&%^#! shoot also dunno how to shoot!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment