Friday, July 24, 2009

Gah

Sigh. I have lots of stuff to update. I have a whole pile of pictures to upload, but too little time and patience to do it. So... oh well.

Let's see.

a) Cousin Wei Liang's wedding. Another one. 6 cousins down. 1 more, then it's Sis's turn in line. XD Or mine. But very very unlikely.

b) Cake-whoring at Alexis and Marmalade. I was having these intense cake cravings (damn the food bloggers, for taking such irresistible pictures of the most scrumptious of desserts! sigh), and after some late-night food surfing i just couldn't take it anymore!!

c) COoking class. Yes. COoking class! I just attended a cooking class at the Cooking House at Desa Sri Hartamas with a bunch of house-fraus. Gourmet finger food. I was quite intrigued when i saw the lesson in their website, and i thought of the assortment of marvellous and delicate finger food that EM served during our primary school gathering.

Y'see. EM spent 6 months of training in France for her hospitality degree and is a pro at these kinda stuff.

Let me just upload 1. Tomato tiramisu. Sounds like a freakish combination. But it's good. You gotta hand it to the French. The chef who conducted the lesson was a French woman Nathalie Arbefeuille.

1 word. Clouseau! Hilarious la, Clouseau's face kept popping up in my head when i heard her speak. X( Nathalie's a pro chef though.

No comments:

Post a Comment