Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jai Ho!

Shits. The last post was in May. Jai Ho~

So much happened throughout these months. Genre varies - Heartbreaking's. Heartwarming's. Regular's. My beloved Grandpa passed on early this month but I can always feel his presence. Missing him dearly :(

A few close friends went through break ups - broken hearts and free flow tears. I know exactly how it feels like. It's so ironic right? The person you thought you'd love for as long as you live turned out to be someone else. A total stranger.

Work has been impossibly hectic with averagely 12 hours daily at the vicinity and me being extremely exhausted by end of the day. I hope the additional headcount will be in by next month so that my workload can be shared out. There are both good and bad side to this - I will be a very sought-after recruiter with a massive network and loads of contacts but has very little time for leisure.

I'm looking forward to my vacation in January to Indonesia with the bunch of crazy people and I hope to be able to fulfill my holidays plan - one year one country, starting with South East Asia :)

And last week, I've achieved something that feels so surreal till to date. I didn't know I am capable of doing just that. Quite effortlessly but I'm genuinely happy because you're happy. Maybe I have not told you this before but let me say them now - I'm sorry for all the hurts that I caused you throughout those years and thank you for all the times you stood by me. No one else comes close :)


Till then - cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment