Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh Baby~!!

The. Exams. Are.. OVER!! Whee.. So anyway. I had my World Issues as a last exam today. After that, me, Kang Wei, Yeah Man, Mojojoseph, Danny, Shin Ying, and Christine buggered off to sing in Red Box.. Truth be told, i don't exactly fancy wasting my time in a dark room listening to a bunch of loons (myself included!!) sing like toads with sore throats, simultaneously watching ridiculous music videos on a tv screen. Ah. Nevertheless... It was quite an okay first experience.

After that me, Danny and Wingie Wing went to Ennie the Flute Girl's for some farewell gathering. LoL. Nothing much happened apart from some hardcore screaming of laughter, our sudden discovery of the "Sensasi Berangin Ekstrem" and "QuickPoo". I managed to secure a huge pile of junk food before coming home. Whee.

***********************************************************
OkFor some updates. Last thursday we had some incredible fun in IB and also World Issues. For WI, Scavvy sent us on his Scavvy's Scavenger Hunt, which involved me and my team (consisting of me, Khaled and Elena) doing a series of ridiculous antics.
Such as



Huggin poor Ms. Ford. (she must've gotten so irritated that she prepared a note to Scavvy.)

and




Pretending to steal something from the bookstore (and in the process, raising suspicious and incredulous looks from the store owners)



Soaking my hair...



and... Doing handstands in the lift..

Ah well. We did not win anyway. But it was great fun! And the also, we had to find real blond hair. There was this poor blond girl who got approached a gazillion times, and was so totally exasperated when we asked her for her hair. "I'm going bald!"

No comments:

Post a Comment