Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sleep!!

Woah.. For the second time this semester, i went to college after having less than or equivalent to 1 hour of sleep. Today i slept for like 10 minutes. After administering the finishing touches to my World Issues assignment, it was nearing 5 a.m. By the time i took a bathe (and lazing inside the bathtub till i became all wrinkly like a prune) it was 5.50. I lazed around and discovered that, however lethargic i was, i couldn't fall asleep. Ended up rolling around, singing to my pillow. And 30 minutes later my maid was waking me up. X(

Sis says it's weird how i can survive going to school with no sleep at all. LoL. I think my body has some sleep-debt ability. Like what we learnt in the stupid respiration in bio, when excessive oxygen is used during strenous activities, it is considered as an oxygen debt. So i just got some sleep loan from Mr Sandman that allowed me to survive in a zombie state. Now i need to go and repay some of my debt. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment