Monday, July 9, 2007

Holidays!!

I didn't spend my holidays in an unproductive manner, for the first time ever. And i am bubbling with joy. Hah!

I went drinking swimming like a fish!
I visited the gym regularly.
I basketballed on Friday nights.
I defeated the pesky mandragoras (vegetables: 1 pumpkin 1 onion 1 tomato 1 radish and 1 stalk of celery) and the ghastly Ahriman of Sochen Cave Palace in FF12.

I know. No big deal, but it is much better than rotting at home, binge-eating.

Swimming
I went swimming for 6 times in the past week. Fun fun fun! The two-tone on my arms (sighs. short sleeved clothing...) have somewhat diminished and has, alas, transferred to my legs (sighs. swimming trunks...).

The pool in Bangsar is quite small, but the weather there is cool. I now know not to go there on Tuesdays as they have swimming classes going on. Bloody noisy kids. Screaming and peeing in the water. Damning fuck. When u swim from deep end to shallow end, you can see the clear water becoming more and more murky. Urgh! Grotesque!

I still suck at freestyle. The water keeps rushing into my nose and i suppose it's due to bad posture. Lalala. Strange enough, i am able to do butterfly style! Butterfly rocks. Really fast, but tiring. And i keep creating huge rippling waves as i am a big fat butterfly. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment