Friday, July 13, 2007

Results!

Ladies, Gentlemen and Those Somewhere Between,

I have an announcement to make.

I did NOT fail my accounting!!

Woolala. I passed! I know. A pathetic P is nothing to be screaming about, but damn, I thought i was gonna fail. Phew. The heavens were shining upon me, and thank heavens for showering me with blessings. *heavenly chorus*

Panicked ever so slightly when i received Wingie the Old Bean's message saying that our results were out of the oven.

Econs and Management were mediocre as expected. Credits. Only consolation is my D in Business Stats. I'm just glad that i got rid of hateful accounting and the equally annoying Management.

***
Hmph. Apparently for a first year student, my results are positively sucky. Sis told me that first year subjects are the easiest to score. Hmm. She got HDs for accounting and business stats back in her year. Bloody bloodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment