Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged

got tagged by Mr Kuru. so here goes...


LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : aL
Birth Date : March 26th
Current Status : Single but not too sure if im available... yet.
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Right or Left : Right


LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : Cats
My Weaknesses : I cannot sleep without my ChaoChao
My Perfect Pizza : Doesnt matter as long as they are not from Pizza Hut


LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : Today offday right?
My bedtime : Around 9pm - 4am, depending on Shoutout's topics
My most missed memory: My uni days


LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Pepsi
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choco
Cappuccino or Coffee : Both!


LAYER 5 : DO YOU…

Smoke : Nope
Curse : All the time
Take a shower : Yep
Have a crush : Had
Think you’ve been in love : Sure
Go to school : Nah... such a waste of time
Want to get married : Urm... Uhm... Erm...
Believe in yourself : Used to... not anymore
Think you’re a health freak : Not really...


LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : Occasionally
Gone to the mall : Nah, never lah =.='
Been on stage : Sort of...
Eaten sushi : Of course!
Dyed your hair : Yeap. Once.


LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…

Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : Yea, for survival's sake!


LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…

To be married : Urm... Ehm... Uhm.


LAYER 9 : IN A GUY

Best eye colour : Grey
Best hair colour : No definite answer here...
Short hair or long hair : Not short =P


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…

A minute ago : Shouted in Shoutout
Hour ago : Listening to Samsons
1 day ago : At work
1 month ago : Working at some crappy place
Year ago : First Job + Convocation


LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…

I love : The beach, food, fun, laughters, coffee, family & friends etc
I feel : Sleepy
I hate : Myself
I hide : My Feelings
I miss : *you*
I need : More Money


LAYER 12 : TAG PEOPLE

1. The 5 of you... you guys know who you are.
2. Emily
3. Stephanie
4. Jaecy
5. Superwilson

No comments:

Post a Comment