Saturday, October 11, 2008

94.

94.

Yes 94.

For my Managerial Economics assignment. I was astounded when i received my marks. 94 is like super HD of HDs, man. I have never gotten a higher assignment grade.

Honestly i was expecting a C, coz i didn't even draw my graphs myself. I just pasted the ones i got from Chris.

Ergun Dogan is really extreme. On one end he can be absolutely creepy (there was one time, he accused Chris of accusing him... and told her he didn't want to speak to her anymore). He was also stone-faced scary when he asked me for my references for my presentation, which were all copied from another group's. i DID cite the references, which is definitely legal! Then, he can be lenient and let me join Tuesday's class and dish out HD grades for assignments. Elaine got 93.5, Mojo 91, and i glanced around the class and saw a whole lot of 90+s.

Extreme.

Anyway, am very pleased with my internal marks for ManEcons. 8/10 for Mid Term + convert 94 to 18.8 for assignment and i end up with a 26.8/30 internal. Marvellous. Once i pass my final exams, 35/70, i will immediately have a Credit grade of 61.8! Must study study study to get at least a D, or even a HD. God, his angels, seraphims and beard trimmers, give me strength and perseverance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment