Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tread

So... Treadmill.

There's something very wrong with my orange running shoes as, whenever wear them and hit the treadmill, my feet and ankles get all weird and sore-ish. Which is pretty damn ironic, running shoes not being able to serve their purpose.

Which is why i dug out my trusty ACG, fallen soles and all. Stuck the soles back and i'm treadmilling again. 17 minutes. Pretty much what i can do. XD XD XD Much better than when i first joined the gym. 5 minutes and i would be huffing and puffing, gasping for breath, lungs on fire, fish out of water, stitch on side, dying etc.

I have terrible stamina. -_-" Nico says whenever he goes jogging he'll jog for more than an hour.

Hmph. Must persevere. Mum pooh-ed at my 200 calories burnt, saying that i would consume a thousand more when i get back. Still. 800 is still better than 1000. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment