Sunday, March 1, 2009

O

Teh O served on time,
Sweet as it can be.
Barely even there,
Then i saw my friends,
Unexpectedly.

Pay up get your change,
Small to say the least,
I'm a little scared,
About how they prepare,
This pretty yummy feast.

Ever just the same.
Never a surprise.
Ever as before.
Ever just as sure.
As kampung fried rice..

OooOoooOh~!

Teh O served with lime,
Didn't take them long.
Bittersweet and strange,
Wonder if i can change,
As this tastes kinda wrong!

Certain as the naan,
Rising with the yeast,
Teh O served on time,
Squeeze in all the lime,
Pretty yummy feast.

***
LoL! I think i have gone a bit mamak crazy, which doesn't make sense coz i've only been to a mamak once in the past two weeks.

Howard Ashman will haunt me from the grave if he can see what i just did to his lyrics. xD

I wouldn't normally consider mamak food to be a feast... but since it rhymes with beast...

Beauty and the Beast~

No comments:

Post a Comment