Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Allocate

So yeah while a whole pile of my friends have all graduated, i still have another semester to go.

A super relaxed semester, i must say.

Timetable? Wednesday. Only.

Plus! I'm taking Intro to E-bus, which shouldn't be too taxing. Comparative workplace and relations law. Open book exam. Fantastic.


Which means, each week I have 6 days for me to kill.



Will be going back to CNX to resume my part-time telemarketer post. They came up with new regulations that mandated 4 day attendance for part-timers, which is just fantastic with my timetable (still, will negotiate with Gord to let me off for one day. hopefully).

AND! With my side income, i will purchase FFXIII. International Version.

Ki siao one, i tell you. The Japanese version is out of stock in Malaysia. How to understand Japanese!! I guess it's justified to buy it just for the sake of watching the spectacular graphics but... 380 bucks leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment