Friday, August 27, 2010

O

Gawrshh. My room. Is. A. Mess.

I often marvel at people who can magically keep their rooms spanking clean. Let's see. Now. On my computer table, i have... 

1 bottle of cinnamon
1 bottle of some sorta zinc tablets that mum gave me.
Chuck DVD covers
1 empty bowl with congealed egg sticking to it.
1 can peanut butter
2 packets of flavoured konjac pieces.
1 spherical container with 2 rocks inside.
1 rubber band.
1 elastic band thing with attached label that used to go around a mooncake box.
My aircond remote
1 black notebook
My pencil box
2 bottles of cough syrup
2 bottles of yoko-yoko
1 bottle of eye-mo
1 strip of lozenges
1 can hair spray.
1 plastic bag containing peanut shells.
1 plate with fork and french toast remains on top of
1 bowl with spoon and curry sauce remains
1 protein-powder-scooping-spoons
1 plastic fork
1 container of Hobnobs.



XD

Wouldn't you wanna be my roommate now? And that's just my computer table.

But.

BUT.

I have a system. I have an imaginary mess-o-meter in my mind, from 0 - 100, 0 being sparkling clean and 100 being the dirtiest possible situation that i can tolerate. And once it starts to reach the high 80s i'll go insane anal neat freak mode and clean everything up arrange stuff spic and span.

Which is right about now. High 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment