Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Success!

Success! *punches air*

I did manage to go for morning walks, 7 days in a row. Some of the days were... insane, because i watched shows / played games / rolled around / read books until 5-6 a.m. and i thought, ah screw it and i stayed awake till 6.30 - 7 and just went walking.

And slept after i got back. xD

Don't think i lost any weight. But i do feel better.

Mr. Blue Eyes

This is a cat i befriended on my route. I call him Mr Blue Eyes. Coz he has got pale blue eyes. So when i was walking walking i saw his fluffiness and decided to go kacau him.

At first he had this holy-crap-should-i-run-if-he-comes-any-closer-imma-run look that cats so often have. So i squatted down and let him smell my finger and we've been pals ever since. Ha!

Next day, he came over to brush himself against me, which was kinda freaky as he had pieces of twigs and gravel and god knows what stuck in his fur, so i jumped aside and let him brush his face on my shoe instead.

Marbles
Mr. Blue Eye's friend who saw that we were so chummy came over to get some attention. I call her marbles. Coz her fur markings remind me of some white-and-brown marble stones.

I'm sure their owners must have different names for them but that's what i'm calling them in the mean time.

Sigh. Made me miss Sasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment