Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2nd

Sorry for the lack of pictures, folks. Most of my pictures are taken using my trusty handphone and i haven't installed the Sony Ericsson PC sync as i have.. misplaced the CD (not lost, as i know where it is. it's in my house. i just don't know where). So no pics just yet until i get the installation CD from brown bear.

I just came back from 2 and a half hours of basketball. First i went to a court at Tmn Mayang Jaya near Ming Tien food court. I always considered that place as Tmn Megah as they're next to each other, just 1 road apart. Then again there's only 1 road separating Bandar Utama and Tmn Tun...

***
Graphic card came with a free game called Tomb Raider Anniversary. When i was young i used to think that it was Tom Rider, and her name Lara Kraft (as in Kraft cheese slices). "Kraft" was kinda tom-boyish and she always rode a motorbike so Tom Rider suits her don't you think? Lemme just put it in to install while i take a shower (dad came in, told me i smell like hell, i sprayed him with Green Meadow's country crisp scent and he buggered off).

No comments:

Post a Comment