Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cambodia Day 1


The Group Pic - Front Side


The Group Pic - Back Side :P


I seriously didn't know all of them owned a dslr, swt.


mid air in Malaysia :)

aerial view of Phnom Penh


this is where we stayed in the capital - The Capitol Guest House


view from our room


another view from the room


Dinner was in Khmer Saravan, a restaurant in the city - that's the rice container and the handmade wooden ladle :)

Those are Cambodia's famous traditional Sour Soup and Amok Fish dish - so delicious!


after dinner we went to Sisowath Quay which is equivalent to our Penang's Gurney Drive


the boy hawker selling edible siputs :)

and the notorious exotic food seller! there's snakes, scorpions, bugs, spiders, grasshoppers etc, oh so yummeh! :D


that's william with his spidery meal

that's me with a cricket in my mouth - tastes like ikan bilis :*)


Special credits to william and emily for some photos I couldn't possibly snap by myself while all others were taken by my Nikon D40 for this trip. I will write about the experience as soon as I'm done with the photos. So, stay tuned :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment