Wednesday, January 7, 2009

wtf

I was blog hopping and guess what! There's this blog filled with the most "wtf" word in the whole of blogosphere! Like wtf.

I mean wtf, how can she (yes, it's a she wtf) begins and ends almost each phrase with a wtf? wtf. Every single damn thing weih, wtf. If it's so cool to wtf then I should start putting it into practice - let me try...

In another blog I was viewing today, the author (it's a she as well, wtf) actually wrote the most entertaining blog post EVER wtf. You know, it's like saying something you wanna do and the next line is about how it's NOT going to happen wtf. Don't get it? wtf wait - okay, see below for the illustrations wtf...

  • I shall sleep until the sun sets wtf... but usually I'll wake up automatically. wtf.
  • I wanna go on a vacation so badly wtf but I think spending on vacations is stupid. wtf.
  • I feel like taking a long hot bath wtf but it's a waste of water. wtf.
  • I got the urge to pee wtf but no one help me wipe the favourite part of my body. wtf.
  • I am so hungry wtf and I need to eat but no one is putting food into my mouth. wtf.
  • I have enough clothes to last me for another 30 years wtf but I need to buy jeans! wtf.
  • I vowed to keep this blog alive wtf but I ditched it incalculable times already. wtf.
  • I love to cook but I prefer other people to do it for me. wtf.

And then in one more blog, the author spelled Venice as Venus wtf. Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto...


... yadda yadda yadda. You get me. Ask and I shall provide you with the blog urls :P

That said, I'm a very straightforward, uninhibited and irreverent bitch. But hey, I ain't somebody with lots of sympathy :)


Much love.

Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment