Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fast

I guess i just can't escape fast food.

Following McDonald's success (i would call it a success) with their Breakfast menu, KFC has come up with their own KFC a.m. to cater to the breakfast crowd, as well as to spanar some of McD's customers.

Priced at just 10 cents less than the McD Sausage McMuffin set, as well as the "no coupon needed" statement! Pretty aggressive attack to McD's chronic coupon distribution.

What i find freaky is this. Mind-blowingly delicious.. -_-" Oh~! KFC blew my mind!!! A bit of an overkill.

Hmm. But i do admit that it is quite delicious, though not to the extent of.. blowing my mind.

Now this one, is even more siao!

It tastes like conquering Mt. Everest blindfolded, 1 hand behind your back!

Too exaggerated la. I mean, conquering Mt. Everest, blindfolded, 1 hand behind my back should be fucking painful, with frostbite and muscleache and all that. If consuming your bloody Twister thingy reminds me of that... i doubt i would want to. xD

Exaggeration aside, the a.m. Twister was divine.

Egg, tomatoes, chicken fillets and pieces of hash brown wrapped together and drizzled with mayonnaise. Doesn't that sound deliciously cloying. Oh i like! XD

Mm. :D

I'll give them credit for one thing. The Twister is extremely filling, even for my standards.

I would rate them a 7 out of 10. The products' quality compensates their lack in variety. Perhaps they'll come up with more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment