Sunday, May 31, 2009

Uni

This semester has seen my worst performance ever in my three years in uni.

I must have skipped... a whole pile of classes. At least once for each unit (both lectures and tutorials).

Back in my first year i used to only skip freakin Business Stats as i couldn't be bothered to go all the way just for an hour's lecture (and it was damn easy). Hmm. And some of U-Nose Super Mario's Marketing as he was just incomprehensible.

Then i began cutting more classes, as the number of hateful 4-6 lectures increased.

And now! Sigh! Grace's lecture is my favourite as the unit is pretty simple and she is extremely thorough, but even so i've missed a few coz i couldn't wake up! XD

Oh and assignments. I haD never been late before!! But now i have. Two assignments in a row somemore. Not to say horrific-2-3-days late, it was just 30 mins (1 hour, for marketing strategy!). But still... late.

Brown Bear was telling me that he finished his assignment 1 hour before the due time. And while we were rushing ourselves crazy, i was thinking "hmm. i finished my assignment 1 hour AFTER the due time". XD

I would say that econs assignments are much easier than marketing assignments. Econs assignments are less demanding as they require less creativity and more understanding of theory and stuff, which is a great benefit as a form of indirect revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment