Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random! #7

Am actually considering the prospect of staying in uni for another semester.

Why? Why would i want to rush graduation at the age of 20, and get myself stuck in a thankless 9-6 job?

When we visited the rabbit farm (i have the pictures! lazy to post it), W's friend Joanna raised a question. "Wow. You're a student, your life must be quite happening, isn't it?"

And it got me thinking... No.. Not quite. Uni life should be fun, i should going places, seeing things, doing the things i can do before the golden opportunity slips away and i am grounded by work commitments and all that crap. But i get myself stuck in a... well thankless part time job. So i told Jes that i'll be quitting soon.

BUT! I guess the main reason i want to stay for another semester is due to my units.

1) Marketing (Planning and Implementation + Law) are two humongous killer subjects. I'll split 2 next sem, and another 2 next year. So i won't get killed. Third year subjects... Geez.

2) The elective unit i want to take (IB) is only offered in sem 1! So i'll just take that, along with Intro to e-business. Easy going last semester. Doesn't that sound great? :D

Taking 2 units in a semester will give me loaads of time to do what i want. I can go for cooking classes with dad. He'll be damn happy, for sure. Or whatever.

3) Well i guess there's also... insurance. In case i fail! XD i can retake my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment