Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gah!

Bleak, bleak day! I was supposed to go check out the magnificent Olympic sized pool at Kelana Jaya today.

I was peering out at the sky and it was darkish cloudy-ish so i thought, damn, the haze.

Mana tau, once i got into my car, it rained. And it hasn't stopped yet.

U say depressing anot? Such greyness. V. cold, like free air cond. XD

***
So i went to gym. Merdeka Sales is going on full blast... So i strolled around window shopping for shoes. I've been to all over Mid Valley, Pyramid, Gardens, 1U and even bloody Summit but i haven't found any one that i like.

Until today of course. :P

1 Utama has FOUR frickin Nike outlets, you know. FOUR! Nike, another Nike, Nike Women, and Nike Classic. So i missed out Nike at the old wing and woah! Two pairs of shoes caught my eye. And now i'm torn. Sigh. I need a second opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment