Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hmm!!

Aaaaanyway! I got the research assistant job. I was wandering around the staffroom the other day (when i'm bored, i'll just float around the staffroom...) when i terserempak dengan Grace Lee and she asked me whether i was still interested in the job.

Apparently she'd lost my resume and couldn't call me. -_-"

I've submitted all the necessary rubbish for my application processing and i can start asap. Pretty crappy. I'll do mostly literature reviews, journal readings and all that ridiculous stuff. Just that i get paid this time! Ha!

Hmm! I'll get access to the printing room, and RA room (not that i'll stick around and use the room anyway.. i get to work from home) and so on. Hopefully, access to the staff parking lot as well! :D That would be freaking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment