Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweep

Well, hello there.

I haven't been updating for a bit. I've been watching shows like crazy. I re-watched the entire Chuck Season 1, and i finished Season 2 in 2 days. I swear my eyesight is gonna fly right down the drain.

***

Let's see. Last week. Swimming. Gym. Jogging. Incredible wtf! I can't believe myself when i think about it. But it's just a phase la, and i'm sure i'll plunge right back to my midnight bingeing (actually, i already have... wtf!) comfort zone.

I did go to the Kelana Jaya swimming pool though, at 2.30 p.m. after Marketing Law on Thursday. The pool is by far one of the best. Huge! 8 lanes, and remarkably clean. No horrifying mucus-like substance floating about the water, no tangles of hair. No retarded, noisy, flailing, water-splashing children. Unfortunately, no bikini chicks either... Friends on Aus exchange have reported sightings of them which are so very rare here in Malaysia.

"Ah!! So sunny! Later look like Indon!" You know them la... Obviously, my main objective is to swim and deflab. Lack of picturesque scenery should not deter my determination!

Anyway, since i've been burning quite a bit of calories, it's only fair that i ingest some right? To balance things up? XD

Ruffles! My favourite.

Divine. Divine!! Perfect for my hardcore show-seeing

Also!

While i was at BV, i picked up 2 packets of Kettle Chips. Highly recommended by Ennie, the .. Kettle Chip consumer.

Sweet Onion was not too bad. But Ruffles kicks its ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment