Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hwah!

Now. Viva Voce. Or... vulva voce as my dear sister calls it.

"I have viva voce on Thursday."
"What!? Vulva?"

I must have been ultimately lucky yesterday, my goodness.

The questions that Madeline dished out were easy like free candy, well, except for that dreaded financial / marketing performance question that i'd already studied for! Ha! Plus, markeTingdinghooi wasn't there so i didn't have to put up with his unfathomably expressionless face.

Some of my classmates got slapped in the face with some super strange questions that required lots of creativity and strategy and application but i got mostly straightforward ones without any application. The only worry i had was that i didn't elaborate enough. At one point she actually said "Oh? That it?" Damn.

I think Elsa's some baking enthusiast, and previously she gave everyone chocolate chip cookies that were quite delicious. This time, sprinkly cupcakes. A little too sweet for my liking.. The taste of honey was overwhelming, like she poured a whole bee hive's worth of honey into her mixer or something. Definitely not on par with the one from D'lish, but it's damn cool of her to give her students little treats i guess.

Anyway, i got my Marketing Law assignment back and i kicked some major ass. In fact, i kicked all of my classmates' asses coz i got the highest in the form. Nyahahaha! Sigh, i posses such legal wit and cunning. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment