Sunday, October 4, 2009

Revision

What a peculiar semester! It's been pretty much rest and relax. I seem to already have all assignments wrapped up. Law's been submitted since dunno when. And we managed to hand in the annoying Marketing Planning last Wednesday.

Next stop is the dreaded Viva Voce. Oh god... I have this ominous sinking feeling in my stomach whenever i think of it. My timeslot's at 2.30, right after lunch break, and that means:

a) Lecturers will feel so full and sleepy that they will listen to my ramblings and suddenly realize that they're absolutely enlightening and give me a flying-coloured pass! or......

b) They'll be so refreshed that they are in the mood for all kinds of probing questions and will listen attentively to whatever i say so that they can spot the slightest mistake...

Obviously i am hoping, with all sincerity, that it'll be a)!

Viva Voce on 8/10. Which gives me a whole month to study for exams on the 10/11, and 12/11.

1 month man! Amazing. My previous semesters only spared me a week at most. And i have already started revisions, involuntarily. Elsa's finished the Law syllabus and has already started revision. Studying for Viva is also... indirectly preparing for MPI exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment