Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nightmre

I don't usually get any sorts of jitters when it comes to exams, but i had a horrendous dream just now.

Exam. 10am.

I woke up, in my dream la, at 9.30... and i haven't studied one bit. By the time i got into my car, it was already 10. Argh!

And then i really woke up, blindly grabbing at my handphone to confirm the date.

Is this some omen or something... Geez.

***
Did i mention i left my pendrive at the printers' the other day? -_-"

Apparently they kept it for me, but when i returned to pick it up, it was nowhere to be found!! So the lady just randomly offered one from the pile of forsaken pendrives and that was it.

This is another new one that Sis gave me from her event at the Star (people always chucking out free pendrives during these ridiculous event launches). Cool, right? Perfect for blur-case people like me, always leaving pendrives behind.

Not a fan of wrist-bands, so i'm gonna just hang it inside my bag. Plus, it's huge, and garishly red, so i don't think i'll miss it la danglin from the USB pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment