Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick + Random #9

Quick update, while i'm blindly crashing through the heinous maze of copyright law.

Been to Body Combat class at the gym and it was quite awesome, being able randomly throw kicks and punches at... the air. Marcos, the instructor asked for jumping kicks, and my shoe just flew out when i kicked, and it hit the ceiling and fell behind me. @_@

Gahh... Good thing i was in the back row so didn't kena anyone. And nobody seemed to have noticed except this woman next to me who doubled over laughing.

**
Anyway, random pics of food.

Secret Recipe's durian. Astounding!! I'm a sucker for creamed sponge layers!

Aaaand, after searching high and low for freakin' McCain's, i found them at Kota Damansara's ginormous Giant. First bought them at Cold Storage at Mont Kiara, and they were superb!! So when i returned, they were no longer on sale.

Uh huh. Uh huh!! I'm a sucker for curly fries, too. Forget about pie in the sky when you die. I want curly fries. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment