Thursday, November 26, 2009

Reli-g

I'm not a hater when it comes to religion. Y'see, my approach, in a multi-religious society, is to simply acknowledge that there are people of many different religious practices around. As long as their actions do not harm others (by others, i mean me), i won't really care what they do.

What i can't stand are the patronizing pricks who come prancing around on their high horse and telling you that "their god" is the only one who will answer my prayers. WTF man. I mean, religious-superiority happens, definitely. It's OK to think that your god / your religion is the best and so on, but keep it to yourself la. Fucker-face. So brazen.

Some people just cannot accept the fact that others have fundamentally different views and values. Instead of just accepting that seeing eye-to-eye is not gonna happen, they try to push their own way of thinking and what happens? War la. Idiots. Just let people be!!

Graarrgh!! V. du lan.

No comments:

Post a Comment