Monday, December 6, 2010

New

I'm bored. Which is nothing new. I think i need a vacation. Yes, need. Not because i want to go places before i start work, but a need to go somewhere fun and puffy-clouded and cheery to let go of some steam. I think i carry too much weight on my shoulders, by default choice. 

I've never been good at sharing my feelings with people coz nobody likes being burdened by sob stories. So whenever i face problems or distress i'll just suck things up but i think i'm about to collapse from excessive up-sucking of things... Been feeling so crazily emotional and on-verge-of-mental-breakdown these days wtffff -_-" 

WTF is this... Quarter life crisis at 21. God...

I've begun applying for jobs, but so far no response. I am sincerely hoping that i can somehow squeeze my way into P&G.. My dream company. The position i'd applied for was an entry-level one but woahhh i was stunned to see the job scope. Demanding, and infinitely challenging. Which is just the right kick in the butt that i need. If i'm hired (dear god, angels, and seraphims and all of you fellers in heaven plssssssss shower me with blessings i need them now!!!) i'll definitely rise up to the challenge!!!



Anyway. Christmas is right round the corner, and i don't celebrate but i'm looking forward to some party or gathering of some sort. Just to get away from things, and have a little bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment