Monday, December 20, 2010

X- massss

Sigh. It's the holiday season. Already.

And now that i think of it, if i hadn't withdrawn from the tour, i would be in Taiwan right now. But then again... It's a "study tour", which means lots of fake smiles, lots of mingling with strangers and heaps of other things that i don't wanna do. Yeah. Rationalize!

I don't know why but i have this inconceivable Christmassy mood. I feelike guzzling something hot by the tree (not that i have a tree la, but, u know la, hor...). I think it's the frigid weather brought about by the seemingly endless pissing-down of rain these days. WTF! It just rained. The whole doggone day. Drizzles, to mild showers, to thunderous pouring, back to drizzles, and even milder drizzles, and then moderate showers. It ain't stopping any time soon...

Cold weather puts me right into hibernation mode. It's fantastic. I'll pop chips in my computer chair and watch some drama, and next thing you know i'm plunging into the cool cool cool embrace of my sheets and pillows.  And some 8-9 hours just disappear. :D

And speaking of drama, am watching Canto crime-police drama Gun Metal Grey right now. I don't usually watch Canto dramas, but the Euro-American section of PPS was recently removed for maintenance (the horror!) so i couldn't continue my CSI obsession. So now i'm seeking solace in its Cantonese counterpart.

Had some steamboat at Brown Bear's the other day with the rest of the gang and it was quite fun. Now i'm craving for a barbeque party. All sis's fault. Evil woman. She was telling me about the barbeque party she'd gone to that rocked her stomach. Bacon asparagus rolls. Giant sausages. Marinated... aw.. marinated grilled stuff. There's just no way it could go wrong, can it? Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment