Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tooth

Ooof. Traffic was fucked up this morning. I fought tooth and nail just to get to campus..

And by saying fighting tooth and nail, i mean cursing through gritted teeth and forking my nails on the steering wheel to give vent to my feelings of extreme frustration and annoyance.

Bad, bad day. One can say i got up on the wrong side of bed, but no. I didn't get up at all. Coz i didn't sleep. Couldn't sleep. So i stayed up reading up on the horrendous Business Law assignment, Googling for some info and listening to songs.

And after downing a two packets of 3-in-1 coffee (3-in-1 × 2?), i took off to meet red lights at EVERY traffic light. I took the NKVE, but it was jammed (though not as bad as the LDP snailway) after the toll near Kelana Jaya, and again at the roundabout next to Metropolitan College. Sighs.

Arrived half an hour late for U-nose's lecture so am now blogging in the library, waiting for Wingie to give me the green lights to sneak into the lecture at half time.

Urge Urgh. Have this urgh urge to puke my guts out.

Pardon me. I get a little bit nutty when i haven't slept for a little while, hence the strange idioms. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment