Sunday, September 30, 2007

Which category are you in?

Taking a cue from Magus Young, on the topic of Connected, now I proceed to write about my thoughts while I was working out in the gym today.

Today, the whole day, I have been to Fitness First (FF) at Island Plaza and Celebrity Fitness (CF) at Gurney Plaza. While I was doing the RPM (the cycling exercise routine) at FF, suddenly, the thought about "No pain, no gain" struck my mind. Thoughts after thoughts came streaming through my mind after that. So, now I would like to share those thoughts with you all. All right, here we go:

Category 1: No pain, no gain
Read: Hey you couch potato, get up from your comfort zone now and do some workout lah! Don't just stay there doing nothing! You get nothing by doing nothing!

Category 2: No pain, got gain
Read: I think you must have taken the shortcut to get that dream body, you blady cheater! You must have been taking the steroid, eh?

Category 3: Got pain, no gain
Read: Hmmm... I guess you must have done the exercise routine wrongly, man! Get a personal trainer if you can't figure out how to use that machine!

Category 4: Got pain, got gain
Read: Yay... congratulations... you have achieved what you have been dreaming for so long, all through your hard work! You have got that good-looking body!

So, which category are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment