Thursday, December 27, 2007

Transfer

I am happy~

I finally managed to transfer all my files from old com to new com. Phew. A humongous thanks to the giraffe who taught me about the freakin network connections. I tweaked the network cable a little bit (and tripped sis in the process) and sorta local area networked (is that what you call it?) the files over. 5GB + in 10 mins. Not bad. Compared to the horrendous MSN Sharing Folder which took goddamn long from 6pm till 12 something to transfer 3GB...

I think i have some songs in my com that i never knew i had. Using the Windows Media Player auto-search, i had all my audio files flying into the library, and every now and then i will hear a strange jazzy Michael Buble song i swear i never had inside my old com. There was also some sultry french songs and a few BM songs that sis sent me ages ago. Hmm.

Still. I am happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment