Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bleargggh!!

Am feeling frickin' tired. Am done with my presentation slides. Thank god i started reading those 9 pages of bush-beating rubbish two days earlier. Otherwise i would still be clutching at my hair wondering what the hell that woman (or man, Cary is a woman's name right?) was writing about.

Geeez. How i hate summaries. Anyway, this article is also part of my first assignment, which is why i selected it! Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Isn't that fun?

I don't know which smart-ass's idea it was to make it a must to distribute hand outs. Feel like slapping that nut case. Tomorrow i have to wake up and photostat 30 copies of my power-point slides (which is actually my fault as i didn't hand it in for my tutor to photostat).

***
Did i mention that i saw a real life dunk last Sunday? It was most awe-inspiring. I was at the Megah (or Mayang Jaya) court and it was frickin' packed. I sat with my back facing the court when i heard a tremendous thwang of the hoop vibrating (i hear it every Friday night coz Alex will be a show off and he'll leap really high and clutch the hoop). A feller had just dunked. Omgness ganas! Since i didn't see him, we asked him to dunk again and he did. Like omgness ganas!

No comments:

Post a Comment