Saturday, March 8, 2008

Woah

Geez. Am surprising even myself. I actually spent time going through my lecture notes. 0_0!

Don't think i'll be able to catch up if i keep skipping the second half of my consumer behaviour class (to avoid the after-work jam!), and if i keep staring into space while eating chocolates during Dr Mootee's stupendously boring lecture.

***
I have got to get used to Microsoft Office 2007. On Wednesday i spent more than 5 mins looking for the elusive 'print preview' button. Annoying ok! I pressed almost all the options and no print preview. Then at last i found it sneakily hiding at the toppest top left corner, a minute little icon with a magnifying glass on it. Phew.

***
Did i tell u guys that i hate MUSO? It won't be the last time, i swear. Takes forever to load. -_-"
Good thing i only need to use it for a small 5% online test for Consumer Behaviour. Ghazala (Guzzler?) and Mootee both upload their notes in the student drive. Dr Yeoh prints (Benjamin McKay emails) lecture notes for (to) students, so not much dependency on MUSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment