Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random! #3

Ooof. Just got back from Monash. Went to the library in search of books for my Media Studies assignment. After pestering Dr Yeoh for a while, i realized that i had borrowed completely irrelevant books. -_-" Also paid Dr Mootee a visit to collect a copy of my tutorial which i'd lost! -_-"

***
A whole pile of pics i've been keeping in my com. Been really lazy to post them. :D

Had this spur-of-the-moment late night gathering a few weeks back at SS2's KTZ with JC, Tecky, Liang and Brown Bear. KTZ is this honkie shop selling desserts and little savoury dishes. It was a freakin' busy saturday night and all the desserts had sold out save the "loh".

Tecky's red bean "loh". Now "loh"! What exactly do you call it in English? Stirring...? Spooning (obscene!)? Spooning and letting spooned contents fall back out? Wtf. Whatever.

My kiwi "loh". I don't really like these shaved ice stuff as there's nothing really special about them. The kiwi slice on top was to cover up the hole i had already dug up. LoL. The pic above, the red bean one, was also partially dug up but Tecky was a neat eater so there was a presentable side of which i could take a picture.

JC had the honeydew one. This honeydew picture was taken in June last year when i first tried the "loh".

So far i think the mango one tastes the best. I remember Ennie saying that the strawberry one was good but i have yet to try it.

I also ordered this radish cake which was mighty delicious and i kept chopsticking it into my mouth. No picture here.

***
Mum bought a new wardrobe for Dad so she shifted the old one into my room. Now i have 2 wardrobes which is pretty convenient as i get to hang my clothes up instead of just haphazardly chucking them into the cupboard all creased and tangled up.

My t-shirts. And my shirts. Now u can see most of my clothing are dark and gloomy. :D With a few exceptions here and there.

***
Pods! On my birthday Nico bin Autofelasio gave me Pods bought from Australia.
With Snickers cream. Hmm. Apparently there is another version containing Mars bar cream. Sighs. I still miss Snickers almond!! Dammit. Anyway...

What i don't get is this line, "ingeniously crunchy". Why is it ingenious? It's only a wafer biscuit shell... lidat oso ingenious ah? -_-" Still... it was crunchy and i happily crunched up all 40 of them. ;)

***
Sis got me this funky orby lamp for my birthday. Initially i asked for a bedside table lamp since i like to read b4 sleeping but she said the bedside table lamps were all fluorescent and fugly, so she chose this instead. Mum was disapproving coz its design collects lots of dust. Oh well. Funky funky light. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment