Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday (Part 2)

I was in the cafe when I got a call from the company's receptionist saying that there's something to be collected at the reception desk.

As I also have some of my documents with her... I went over to the lobby without suspecting anything. But the least expected phenomenon happened.


Receptionist: Hey. Those flowers are for you *smile*

Me: Flowers? *shakes head, laughed and went to collect my documents from the tray*

Receptionist: Noooo!!! I'm serious! *shoved a pretty vase with roses to me*

Me: You're not kidding me right?

Receptionist: Noooo!!! Look at the card!


I murmured my thanks, took the flowers and went back to my cubicle in shock!

I was like... Flowers?! For me?! Wtf O_o! Haha.


The pretty lil card



a lil typo here *wife-to-be*

WHO THE HELL IS KEN LEE?!!?!?!



:)

Up close and personal



The oxygen bubbles



ROFL! Thanks lah you people... You know who you are.

Thanks for making me so paiseh at the lobby and the whole of my department :P

No comments:

Post a Comment