Friday, April 25, 2008

Sniffle

Am feeling damn ill. Am feeling like 5 different kinds of shit. Dammit. Came down with a teeny cold yesterday, so i popped some medicine and now am halfway recovering.

And. I. Hate. These groggy transition periods when my head is all feverish, my throat all sandy raspy and i feel as if i have goddamn corks shoved up my nostrils.

And when i attempt to blow out said corks they come flying out in ribbons of greenish-yellow (yes it's purple. i hate greenish-yellow. Blogger doesn't have it and am lazy to look for the colour codes) gunge. Bleugh. Grotesque.

Bah. Still it's much better than having a tap for a nose. I guess that's when the corks come in to do their magic.

Regardless of how ill am feeling, am going to play basketball tonight! I have such unwavering sportsmanship, wouldn't you say so? ;)

***
Went to school (campus should be a more sophisticated word, now that am in university, but who gives a damn squirrel's tail?) to do my ConBehaviour 5% online mid term MCQ quiz with Joseph and Hubert. The conclusion i got was: three pair of hands are definitely better than one! Our 3 step method:
(i) Question
(ii) 3 ppl frantically flipping through textbooks
(iii) Answer is found!

Took us nearly 30 mins (time limit) to finish up Joseph's quiz but the questions were somewhat repetitive so Hubert and I took considerably less time to finish. We scored 4.5, 4.5 and 4.75 respectively. Now this is what i call teamwork. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment