Saturday, April 5, 2008

!

Oooh. I just got back from basketball. Sprained my ankle again. Wtf!

***
JC (the armbreaker, that's what we call him) and Liang taught me how to mahjong yesterday! XD I didn't know how to play at all as i'm not a fan of these gambling games due to my poor luck. JC called me out of the blue and asked me whether i wanted to learn since they needed 1 more player. And, since i like these strange and spur-of-the-moment outings, i popped over to JC's. Hmm. Still haven't really understood the mechanisms of mahjong. Too much to process in a day.

***
NSC introduced me to this online game called Cabal Online and i have no idea how to pronounce it. Apparently wingie and Yoong are... involved too. XD It's pretty ok, something like RYL.

Pros:
  • Pretty standard exp/skill exp systems.
  • Money comes really easily. Monsters drop armour left right and centre. The healing potions are dirt cheap too unlike those in Maple Online (which i hate).
  • Flashy, flashy skills!
  • Combo system and Battle Modes give more spice to gameplay.
Cons:
  • Character creation pretty limited. (Wan Mei Online's one was fantastic. Tremendously detailed, from eyebrow curve, to height, to size of boobs, to eye shape, to nose shape etc etc. Oh, and a whole spectrum of colours to choose from)
  • Crap a.o.e. effects that pale in comparison to RYL where even a normal attack has a.o.e.
  • Money comes really easily? Very bad if you want to sell stuff. Haha but am not complaining.
So all in all it's a fun game. I haven't quit just yet! Send CrazySexy a message in Mercury. Yes. My character name is CrazySexy.

;) Guess my level. It's not v. hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment