Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yippee

I like artificial almond flavour. Went to SS2's Yippee Cup with parents just now and i ordered the almond milk tea and it rocked. Dad took a humongous gulp of it and was horrified. And he began miming puking faces and said it smelt like cockroaches, which is ridiculous as cockroaches can NeVaR smell quite so heavenly (trust me, i had one crawling over my face before).

Classic case of 1 man's meal is another's poison (One man's almond milk tea is another's cockroach smell?).

Didn't manage to snap pictures as i was being bugged (literally) by these teensy mosquitoes that were stinging my feet. It was like all of a sudden i had three mosquito bites on my feet.

I do, however, have some more random pics to post:

Williams @ Tmn Mayang Jaya's fanta-fucking-bulous Soft-Shelled Crab fried rice. If you happen to patronize Williams, u have to freakin' eat it. It looks kinda horrible in this photo, but please, please, don't judge fried rice by their browny grotty looks. Uh huh yeah!

Ridiculous Rose Flavoured Oolong Tea i ordered at Dave's 1 Utama. I was expecting a tall sexy glass of chilled tea with rose petals swirling around but they gave me this little.. gadget here. Steaming hot, with a tiny bud of pink rose tossed amongst grotesque pieces of tea leaves. It smelt fantastic like any another Oolong tea but... potong steam la! And steaming hot! I never like to drink hot beverages as they make me perspire like some labour animal.

My suckass Wendy's set, made even suckier by the presence of that lower-left-hand-side bowl of chilli with beans in them!

Lesson learnt: For burgers, stick to McDonalds (they have the coupons again, geez) and Burger King.

No comments:

Post a Comment