Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ha!

Oh my god am feeling just fantastic!

Nyahaha! I just retrieved my film studies assignment from Benjamin and i got a HD! 20/25. Sure, i've gotten loads of HDs from the fantastic Ms. Izian but those were mini-assignments. I was pretty used to the Cs i got for econs (one word: Alvin), management, accounting etc... HD! Whoo!

And to make my life slightly easier, Dr Yeoh has just delayed the media studies assignment to the 14th of May, giving me a little time to freakin' breathe. So.

*Update!!* Fantastic. The wonderful Dr Mootee extended the macro assignment (after throwing out all the assignment answers to us yes!). Absolutely brilliant. So....................

Mon 4th May - Macropolicy Due
Wed 7th May - CB Due
Wed 7th May - Media Studies Due
Fri 9th May - Film Studies Due (i want another HD!!)
Mon 12th May - Macropolicy Due
Wed 14th May - Media Studies Due


I feel like doing my media studies assignment on Kennysia's blog. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment