Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hah

Results turned out to be not too bad, and not too good either. Unlike Brown Bear, who had spent countless days nightmaring about his results, i didn't really expect anything much except that i would definitely pass all subjects.

My first ever HD (!) was for Media Studies. Bah! I take back all my vociferous bitchings about the subject and may the heavens shower infinite blessings on Dr Yeoh, Shi Ying and the examiner who marked my paper. Damn those Art students. Their HDs come flying in like pieces of cakes left right centre whereas us Business students have to slave like house-elves to scrape up a meagre grade.

Subjects for this semester, and lecturers:

Business in Asia: Ergun Dogan
Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC): Ghazala Khan (yay!)
Marketing Research Methods (MRM): Marketingdinghooi. He's back. (err.. yay..?)
Managerial Economics: Ergun Dogan

I have no idea who Ergun Dogan is, but his name rhymes! How cool is that? Since he's teaching two subjects I hope he doesn't turn out to be a crashing bore, or worse, speak with an Aussie slang.

Joseph will be in 5 (!) of my classes so i won't feel like an idiot sitting around trying to know other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment