Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hmm

It's week 2 already and i've pretty much gotten the hang of my classes.

I'll be seeing Ergun Dogan 4 times a week for the next 11 weeks and that's a pretty bleak future ahead. Boring as he is, i have to say that he's a pretty nice tutor. Nice in a blur, amiable way. He let me escape my Friday tute to join the Tuesday one (on the condition that i present my topic on Friday).

Ms Ghazala is brilliant as usual, even more so this semester as the syllabus of IMC isn't quite as taxing as Consumer Behaviour so lectures are much more fun.

Dr Marketingdinghooi's Market Research Methods is disastrous. I have to ... urgh. Do loads of stuff. I'm not really clear anyway. He kept repeating in his draggy voice "Anyyyyy questionss? Ok anot? Ok anooooooooot?" and everyone was too hypnotized to ask much questions anyway. Each group is to find twenty freaking journal articles. Twenty! Sighs.

So back to school again. Not too bad. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment